Showing 7 posts

moorelm2
KT Uniforms
Jan 25 2008, 3:07 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 25 2008, 3:07 PM EST
Would you suggest a company to order KT Uniforms. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)
HRAMPOC
HRAMPOC
1. RE: KT Uniforms
Feb 3 2008, 1:47 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 3 2008, 1:47 PM EST
Good Morning My Brother:

We have a great tailor in Korea from whom you may get the new KT uniform.. She has also created the belt, belt buckle and chipole!!

If you are interested I can get you a price for the entire suit or pieces.. Thanks for viewing and tell you companions and Sir Knights about us!!! We are trying to do big things In Asia!!

Special District Deputy Brumfield
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

moorelm2
2. RE: KT Uniforms
Feb 7 2008, 6:43 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 7 2008, 6:43 PM EST
"Good Morning My Brother:

We have a great tailor in Korea from whom you may get the new KT uniform.. She has also created the belt, belt buckle and chipole!!

If you are interested I can get you a price for the entire suit or pieces.. Thanks for viewing and tell you companions and Sir Knights about us!!! We are trying to do big things In Asia!!

Special District Deputy Brumfield"
Send the info to lmmoore48@hotmail.com
Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
3. RE: KT Uniforms
Dec 19 2008, 5:07 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 19 2008, 5:07 AM EST
"Send the info to lmmoore48@hotmail.com"
Could I have the name and address of the person to order KT uniforms from.
capmanny
capmanny
4. RE: KT Uniforms
Jun 13 2009, 4:38 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 13 2009, 4:38 AM EDT
thank you for the shared info, can you please forward me a price list or any info you may have on the knights templar uniform my commandry is in need of lots of uniforms .I am in the great state of NY were regulations may be a little diff but I would like to see first hand , thanks for your time.
Sir. Knight Captain Genaral Parker
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
5. RE: KT Uniforms
Jul 28 2010, 8:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 28 2010, 8:54 PM EDT
My name is Sir Knight Joseph Kimbrough and I would like the name of the tailor for my I.H. Clayborn #39 here in Deageu. We are trying to get uniforms here also.. U can send it to missle_dawg@yahoo.com or joseph.kimbrough1@us.army.mil.

Thanks this will help put a lot
SK Kimbrough

Posted Anonymously
6. RE: KT Uniforms
Dec 19 2011, 6:16 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 19 2011, 6:16 PM EST
Can anyone assist me with getting KT Uniforms for a good cost? Do you find this valuable?